Friday, November 7, 2008

Zaiko Langa Langa - Eboza...




A couple episodes ago I had to make a mix based off the songs that Guy 'Mwana Mboka' played on the show that night. As I was reading the list I saw the song "EBOZA" written on the paper but for the life of me could not find the song on my harddrive for some reason. I thought maybe Guy meant "UPOSA" and posted that song instead lol.
Well I was wrong and I found the song Eboza. This song comes from Zaiko's most electric era, the mid-70s. This is the era that brought Zaiko Langa Langa it's notoriety for creating exciting compositions based on love, mixed with social commentary, tight harmonies and grooves fit for getting down. I have yet to hear a song from them from this time period that I didn't love. Eboza is no exception. Please listen and enjoy...



Zaiko Langa Langa - Eboza (TC/DL)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beatifull song of my band zaiko langa


thanks
greetings from colombia!!!!

ms bazu said...

PEACE edherfo! i'm glad you enjoy it. greetings and many blessings from Tambour d'Afrique! :)