Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


Today in the United States it is Father's Day. On this day we celebrate the role our father's have played in our lives and thank them. For those whose biological father's didn't raise them they take the time out to thank those who played the role. For those who have lost their fathers they take this day to remember them.

I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad. You all may know him as Guy Angrand the host of Tambour d'Afrique. I know him as Daddy! Thank you Daddy for always encouraging me even when I wasn't following the path you might have wanted me to take. Thank you for always being there for us and showing us what it truly means to be a Father. I love you! WE love you! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :)

I would also like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my uncles Tonton Leslie and Tonton Gaby, Tonton Pepe' and Tonton Romain true models in fatherhood. To my friend Claud and my cousin Stephan who both became father's for the first time earlier this year , here's to many more Happy Father's Days to you all.

In commemoration of Father's Day I would like to play this song by the late great Dindo Yogo that he wrote for his son Lola Muana. The song is called...Lola Muana.
Enjoy
ECOUTE ICI/LISTEN HERE

*Last night was a great show, but don't take my word for it, take a listen!
TAMBOUR DAFRIQUE 061408 FULL.mp3 -
Emission 06-14-08:
bakwetu - theme song
bill clinton kalonji - bulangeti
blaise bula - okota
fally ipupa - orgasy
jp mpiana - toujours humble
josky kiambukuta - chandra
empire bakuba - nazoki
sam mangwana - affaire video
madilu system
tabou combo - race semble'
tabou combo - tabu mania
zaiko langa langa
zaiko langa langa - zaiko wawa

Telechargement a bientot...PEACE

No comments: