Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Nite Videos...

,


I love this clip. According to innosita Papa Wemba had a huge crush on Mpongo Love and invited her onto this show and serenades her with a song. I'm still trying to decipher the words. But he says something to the effect of if you don't want me I'll drink poison and kill myself on one part. The song is nice and Mpongo's reaction is cute.



This is the opening from what I think is the same show from the first clip. I'm not sure *what* show this is exactly but it is Congo-Kin television. I have no clue what the song is called either (I'm checking to see if I may have it but I'm not sure. The clip doesn't have the song title) but the bottom line is this performance is really nice. When the soukous breaks its like a whole new song. I love it. I need to find this song. Until then I'll just enjoy the video.

Here is a full version of SAMBA SAMBA by Papa Wemba & Koffi Olomide. I put it on one of the mixes I posted this week. I love it. Enjoy. Samba Samba...
Peace...

No comments: