Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Look...Again

Yesterday as I was trying to make changes to the webpage I somehow ruined the format of the html. I am pretty much illiterate in html and so I had no idea how to fix what I messed up so I had to start from scratch. The site I got the template from is no longer up so I couldn't repost it. I hope this one isn't too hard on the eyes. I like the format but the background color isn't what I wish it were. Anyway over time the site's look will probably be changing a few times until I find something really nice again. Still working on getting last weeks show to you. Stay tuned. For now I will leave you with some songs I recently acquired...


This first song is by Dindo Yogo, singer of Zaiko Langa Langa fame. Its from his solo release "Chante Piscos" which was released in 1990.
DL:Sharufa












This next song is from the Bimi Ombale led Zaiko Langa Langa project, "Sentiment Bimi" which was released in 1988. DL: Moloki













This last selection is from the band Los Nickelos de Zato, Zizi & Jo Rino. From a compilation of their songs of the late '60s. DL: Bolingo Ya Telephone (Telephone Love)

Enjoy the songs and new scenery...PEACE

No comments: